We invite academics who have published research studies in the tourism field to submit their work here.
Note: As the studies included in this library were not undertaken by TRA and no further checks have been undertaken, TRA accepts no responsibility for the findings presented.
ACADEMIC RESEARCH SUMMARY (SUBMISSION PROCESS)
We want to ensure your research reaches the broadest audience possible. To help us achieve this, please summarise the objectives, key findings and implications of your work in plain English.
Download the Academic Research Summary template here.
- To complete the template:
- describe the objectives, key findings and implications of your work
- ensure your summary is written succinctly, and in plain English.
- Email your completed template and a copy of your research to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the words “Academic Research Entry” in your email title.
- Receipt of your submission will be acknowledged within 3 working days and your research entry will be published to the TRA website, www.tra.gov.au, within 14 days if approved.*
- To help you track the impact of your research, we will issue a quarterly report indicating the research listings that are most frequently accessed.
If you have any enquiries or require assistance with completing the template, please contact email@example.com.
*Approval is subject to TRA’s assessment that the proposed submission is relevant to the tourism industry, and that the research is appropriate for listing on our website.